|Vol 5, No 1 (2011): Perspectives on Terrorism||Reactions to the War on Terrorism: Origin- Group Differences in the 2007 Pew Poll of U.S. Muslims||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Clark McCauley, Sarah Scheckter|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2011): Perspectives on Terrorism||Victor D. Comras. Flawed Diplomacy: the United Nations & the War on Terrorism||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Naureen Chowdhury Fink|
|Vol 2, No 9 (2008): Perspectives on Terrorism||The Global War on Terror and State Terrorism||PDF HTML|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
ENHANCING SECURITY THROUGH COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH
Perspectives on Terrorism is a journal of the Terrorism Research Initiative and the Center for Security Research and Technologies